Is not a gym junkie
Dislikes bad grammar
With 20+ years’ experience as a marketer, communicator and media advisor, Mel has a diverse skill set rooted in a love of creativity and strategy.
As a long-term team member at communikate et al, Mel is proud to have generated outstanding results for clients in the arts, allied health, not-for-profit, aged-care, education, professional services and technology sectors. A strategic thinker with a passion for the written word, Mel thrives on serving business objectives by bringing stories to life.
Mel is particularly passionate about supporting the strategic goals of organisations that impact people’s lives. She relishes opportunities to develop communications strategies that amplify messages of advocacy, social justice, sustainability, and inclusion.
Mel is renowned for building trusted relationships with clients through quickly developing a deep understanding of their sector and their business goals. Mel has most recently provided communications and content support to:
- Emerging Minds – National Workforce Centre for Child Mental Health
- Bloom Research Program (for Women’s and Children’s Hospital Foundation)
- Dockside at Port Vincent
- Council of the Aging (COTA SA)
- University of Adelaide PACE
- Wind turbine technology innovators, Ping Services
- Not for profit aged care provider, Life Care
- Not for profit aged care provider, Clayton Church Homes
- Seed Terminator
One Rail Australia
COTA SA | The Plug-in
Get in touch about how we can work together to support your business goals.Contact us