Successful stakeholder engagement is underpinned by a strong, tailored and highly considered communications strategy and implementation that aligns to the overarching engagement plan.
Communities are more empowered than ever with access to information via the internet and social media. As a result, governments and organisations face increasing scrutiny and criticism if decisions are made in isolation of the communities they might impact.
Strategic stakeholder communications are essential to support the engagement program and to uphold principles of collaboration, education, trust and empathy. This delivers added value to planning and project outcomes while proactively mitigating against community issues becoming a risk to reputation and financial targets.
Our services include:
- Strategy development and project management
- Project brand development
- Project website development and management
- Copywriting and proofing
- Digital communications platforms
- Graphics for displays and collateral for open days, community meetings, public information sessions, focus groups etc
- Content development (video production, animation, infographics)
- Digital and social media strategy, advertising and implementation
- Issues management and proactive media management
- Communication updates (website, EDMs, social media etc)